During a weekend spent on a tropical island, there are many adventures…of course.
BUT getting back from the Koh Chang last night included but was not limited to the following adventures:
1. A songtaew ride with a bonus—walking up one hill after stalling.
2. Our van driver crushing some Redbull and trying to make the ferry on time.
2b. Then waiting for the later ferry because the first one was too full.
3. A 4 hour van ride with many stops, including 1 stop to change a flat tire.
1. Makes a pretty good story to tell.
2. Lots of changes to go to the bathroom.
3. One cool souvenir t-shirt while waiting for the ferry.
4. The guys got to pretend they were a NASCAR team while changing the tire.
Anyone else have any adventures on a road trip or vacation during the holiday? Comment!
full disclosure: the bottom left photo was a different songtaew ride. Good times!